JEMCON FASHION DESIGN :: ENTRY FORM
We are thrilled that you've taken the time to enter our JemCon 2015 Fashion Design Contest. Please use the form below to submit your design(s).
All entries must be received by January 9th, 2015, regardless of how you submit your entry. Please be aware that deadlines run to JemCon time, which may not be the same as your local time-zone. (For reference purposes, the current JemCon/Toronto date and time is: )
Here's a quick reminder of the contest rules:
- The contest is open to all ages.
- All entries must be submitted on the JemCon 2015 fashion template, via the entry form below, by January 09th, 2015.
- All designs must be submitted with a blank white background. Designs that include a background will not be considered. This also includes any descriptions of fabrics, etc. in the margins. Ample space for a description is provided on the entry form below.
- All electronic entries must be in either .jpg/.jpeg, .png or .pdf format. If you submit any other type of file, form submission will fail.
- Only a maximum of two designs per person are permitted.
- Multiple entries must be submitted via a single form submission (please do not send a form for each entry).
- JemCon staff are eligible to enter the contest but may only submit one design.
For further details, please refer to the contests page.
What do I do if I cannot submit my entry electronically via the online form?
If you cannot submit your design to us electronically via the online fashion design contest entry form, you can send it to us via regular postal mail.
First, register your design on the form below, select "Mail-in" as your submission method, and you will receive the mailing address on successful submission. Please remember that all entries will still need to be received by January 9th, 2015.
If you have any problems preparing or saving your entry in the right format, or any problems submitting it to us, please contact us for advice.
DONATE TO JEMCON :: WE NEED YOUR HELP
By making a donation, you can help us cover the annual hosting fees of our website and messageboard. Each donation to fund the JemCon website is truly appreciated. Thank you.