JemCon visitors can expand their collections by buying goods from our vendor and dealer tables.Our visitors can also expand their knowledge with renewed awareness of the wonderful Jem collectibles and memorabilia on show in our Jem display.
If you would like to become a JemCon vendor, the vendor information below will provide you with the details, including pricing, you need to make the most of your JemCon sales experience.
JemCon loves its vendors and provides an exciting, thriving dealers room for all traders, big and small!
JemCon 2017: Straight from the Heart in Seattle is thrilled to announce that vendor tables are $60 for one table with two badges with a 50% if you also register as an attending member for a price of $30. This 'basic' package can be added on to with more details on the pricing below!
Please note, pricing is only applicable to people who would like to sell goods at JemCon. Contributing to the display tables is free-of-charge!
Exclusive! 50% off your vendor tables! - available until August 31st, 2017.Register for at least a full weekend and receive 50% off your total vendor package including additional tables! Truly, truly outrageous!
- One table is just $30! Outrageous!
- Additional tables are $5! Truly outrageous!
- All Full Weekend (Friday-Saturday-Sunday) and Two-Day (Saturday-Sunday) memberships make you eligible for this offer!
To take advantage of any of our vendor-member combi-deal discounts, please let us know when you make your request for a vendor table
Check back for specific vendor room times!
Standard Vendor Pricing:
- 1 Table + 2 vendor badges: $60 each
- Table size: 6 feet long
- Additional tables: $10 each
- Table cost includes tablecloth, skirting and two chairs
- Requests for electrical outlets will try to be fulfilled however they can not be guaranteed.
New as of 2016! Due to increased activity with the Jem Brand we can not allow items which have any official Jem Logo or similar rendering to be sold which are not officially licensed items.
Some items can not be sold at JemCon. This includes-- but is not limited to-- the list below.
- Items which have any official Jem Logo or similar rendering which are not official Hasbro or licensed items.
- Bootleg copies of media, including CDs, DVDs, VHS tapes, soundtracks, movies, television shows, cartoons, video games, or computer programs
- Fansubs (unlicensed "fan-subtitled" television programs or movies, where audio dialogue is unofficially translated and subtitled into other languages)
- Unlicensed merchandise with copyrighted Jem logo or imagery, including t-shirts, buttons, checkbook covers, etc.
- Copies of items including model sheets, animation cels, the Jem Bible, or scripts
- Food and drink items
- Weapons, including metallic swords, knives or scissors
Any vendor found selling unlicensed merchandise will be asked to removed the items. JemCon reserves the right to expel from the premises any vendor found selling unlicensed Jem merchandise who refuses to remove said materials from their table(s).
Besides Jem items, a wide variety of toys and dolls will appeal to JemCon attendees, including:
- Darci, Barbie (especially 70s and 80s), Mego, and other 12½" fashion dolls
- 80s My Little Pony
- He-man and She-Ra
- 80s Strawberry Shortcake
- Other vintage 80s toys
- Animation cels, especially from 80s cartoons
- Custom made dolls, doll clothing, and doll accessories
- Fan art is allowed if it meets JemCon Fan Art Guidelines (below)
Fan artwork may be sold at JemCon as long as it meets certain guidelines:
- No unflattering or controversial fan art is allowed. Depictions of violence, drug use, smoking, nudity, crude poses, or anything sexual (beyond what was shown in the cartoon) are not allowed.
- Please keep fan art G-rated as JemCon is a family friendly convention.
- Fan art accurately depicting dolls, characters, fashions, playsets, etc., is allowed as long as it doesn't too closely resemble produced Jem art.
- Anything that could be a tracing or copy of existing art not allowed.
- Fan fiction is not allowed.
JemCon staff reserve the right to remove any fan art violating the JemCon fan art guidelines. If you are unsure whether your artwork is within JemCon guidelines, please contact JemCon on the JemCon vendor enquiry form with samples of your artwork at any time before the convention.